ping is not working for auto ping or manual

• Administrators

Does the manual ping panel load but not show a ping or does the panel infinity load? Does it happen for all servers you manually try to ping or only specific ones? It can sometimes take a little while to manual ping, how long have you waited to see if it appears?

sometimes the manual ping does load an show ping but its rare. other times i manually do it an doesn't load at all ive waited like 5 min or more. ive never waited longer than that but i guess i can try. an other ones i click on it does the same it won't load. if i do auto ping it comes up right away but it doesn't show the ping it shows everything else though. I mean idk if it’s the version right now cause it use to work fine for me an soon as I clicked on it it popped up after the update manually doesn’t really work. I mean I’m I click on I think maybe Cali does but haven’t had much luck. Idk if there’s something I can do to fix it or just wait for dumaOS 3.0

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you playing CoD/MW by any chance? If so does it work for other games at all? If it's just for MW then a few people have reported this and we are in the process of investigating this.

Um idk I’ve only been playing cod/mw with it  but thank you 

Hi all,

i just recently got the xr700 and can confirm this is happening on Apex legends as well, some times it shows the auto ping info sometimes it doesnt, sometimes it will be there and it just vanishes out the blue.

edited - auto ping im talking about.

Edited by Scorps75
missed info

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Scorps75 said:

Hi all,

i just recently got the xr700 and can confirm this is happening on Apex legends as well, some times it shows the auto ping info sometimes it doesnt, sometimes it will be there and it just vanishes out the blue.

edited - auto ping im talking about.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the additional information, this could be because we need to whitelist a few Apex servers to prevent booting/errors but if you manually ping the servers does the ping always appear?

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the additional information, this could be because we need to whitelist a few Apex servers to prevent booting/errors but if you manually ping the servers does the ping always appear?

Hi,

I tested the auto ping on and then off, Manual ping seems to work as intended every time and it is just the auto that fails.

We dont see as much info with the manual selection as you do the auto feature but, it does work ping stays on the graph.

How long until version 3.0? i signed up for the beta.

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Scorps75 said:

Hi,

I tested the auto ping on and then off, Manual ping seems to work as intended every time and it is just the auto that fails.

We dont see as much info with the manual selection as you do the auto feature but, it does work ping stays on the graph.

How long until version 3.0? i signed up for the beta.

Thanks a lot for the information, we thought this was just CoD so we will investigate. Great! It will be coming very soon!