XR300 'nil' values for some text in the GUI

As the title suggests, I am having some trouble with the UI. It appears on the latest firmware version and with the language set to English it is displaying some nil values. Any ideas how to fix it?

bac253226ef26e0c65394238b979cb9c.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, FMJUICE said:

any timeline idea for the next patch 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

This will be fixed in 3.0 and so will be fixed once the beta is available which shouldn't be too far away.

• 5 months later...
On 7/15/2020 at 7:13 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

This will be fixed in 3.0 and so will be fixed once the beta is available which shouldn't be too far away.

Hi, I'm also getting this issue and this is with the most recent patch released on 30/12/20:

https://kb.netgear.com/000062746/XR300-Firmware-Version-1-0-3-56

On 1/2/2021 at 2:31 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, could you do a factory reset please and see if that resolves it?

Hi, thanks for the quick response.

I've performed a factory reset this evening but it hasn't made a difference unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you re-install the current firmware please, if it still doesn't work then reset - it might be it got corrupt when updating.

Hi,

Just to clarify, I had this issue before updating the firmware. I was hoping the firmware update would resolve the issue but it unfortunately hasn't.

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I know it is an issue but someone recently said they reupgraded and then did a reset and it appeared fine. I think though you'll probably have to wait for the beta that we're working on at the moment.

Okay thanks anyway, is it worth upgrading to the XR500 or is it a known issue across all of the nighthawk models? I've had this issue since November and I'd rather have a fully functioning device instead of having to wait for the beta to be fully tested as this could take quite some time