8 hours ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

Im using this cat8 cable with my xr700 been having amazing games ping way lower hit detection really  crispy now 

Screenshot_20200615-200940_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Placebo effect...no difference between Cat 6 to Cat8 (at 1Gbps speeds) and less in ping values.

It could be that your old cable was faulty, or perhaps you were using something lower than cat6 or 5e.

Either way i'm happy that you've got crispy crispy games, but it's worth bearing in mind that the XR500 and XR700 can't handle more than 1gig on a port, and even if they could, games uses so little bandwidth that it would be unlikely to affect the crispiness.

2 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

It could be that your old cable was faulty, or perhaps you were using something lower than cat6 or 5e.

Either way i'm happy that you've got crispy crispy games, but it's worth bearing in mind that the XR500 and XR700 can't handle more than 1gig on a port, and even if they could, games uses so little bandwidth that it would be unlikely to affect the crispiness.

Been having 1ms server been great im not using antibufferbloat  have 500/500 fiber with 500 radius geofilter with ping assist set to 1ms 

Guest Killhippie
11 minutes ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

Been having 1ms server been great im not using antibufferbloat  have 500/500 fiber with 500 radius geofilter with ping assist set to 1ms 

With ping assist set to 1ms nothing under 1ms should get though geo filter, it should be set around 30ms ish tbh. setting it to 1ms is very very limiting.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000087579--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-ping-assist