Netduma Beta

Alix

Hi is there any risk of using netduma 3.0 beta was going to sign up. If I sign up do I need to report back to you guys if I find anything wrong 🤔 thanks for any replies 

As LegendMask said, this is a beta. So bugs, and such, are very possible. If having your network as stable as possible is important to you, you might not want to run the beta. As for the beta causing your router to lock up, and not work, to the point it's difficult to recover it from that point. I say that's very unlikely. As I'm sure Netduma, and even some of Netgear's staff, have been testing this new build for a little bit. Enough to the point of expanding the number of testers, with this "beta" release. So if it releases this week, or whenever it does. Just know they feel pretty comfortable releasing it to more people.

Still there's a good chance someone will find a bug, or two, within this newer build. It's impossible to find all bugs, with a very low number of testers. However once that number increases, so does the chances of bugs being found. Due to people running their own set of features on these routers. Not everyone will be using the same features.