4 Gamers 1 problem.

Xbox One, two PS4s, and one computer all gaming at the same time. What should I use if I want open ports for my games? It's my understanding I could use only of these services DMZ or UPnP or Port triggering. UPnP not  working, now If I'm using DMZ the rest of the services should be off right? what would be the best set up for my devices?

Screenshot (24).png

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

uPNP works in CoD if you go into settings -> WAN settings -> set NAT filtering to open

I don't have "NAT filtering to open" on my router XR450. Also I have four devices that I need to do this to.

Yeah normally you need uPNP if you want to use 4 devices. Idk why XR450 doesn't have that setting, XR500 has it and it's not that much different.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

At the moment the UPnP will not show what ports it has opened correctly but it will have opened them, it is an aesthetic issue. 

"it is an aesthetic issue" You mean on the game itself? because that where I see that my games are moderate.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Yeah normally you need uPNP if you want to use 4 devices. Idk why XR450 doesn't have that setting, XR500 has it and it's not that much different.

Screenshot (25).png

• Administrators

I mean't the UPnP table on the router. The moderate in game may be the Geo-Filter causing a misreading if you have an open NAT in the console settings so disable, boot up the game and see if it switches to open. If it does then you can enable it again and forget about it.

8 hours ago, SM961 said:

Screenshot (25).png

You do have the setting.

Set NAT filtering from secured to open and upnp should work correctly in CoD.

I have used it that way with multiple playstations.