Is my Geo filter working?

Muz

Why do I connect to servers outside my geo filter? 
Im in the uk and have set the filter to only cover the uk but when I play call of duty warzone it still connects me to servers in European countries outside of the filter ring. 
My PS4 is the only device added to the filter and the filter is ticked as on. 

55 minutes ago, Muz said:

Why do I connect to servers outside my geo filter? 
Im in the uk and have set the filter to only cover the uk but when I play call of duty warzone it still connects me to servers in European countries outside of the filter ring. 
My PS4 is the only device added to the filter and the filter is ticked as on. 

Maybe you have ping assist on? If you have then set it to zero.

Is Strict mode on? If not then enable it.

Is fast search on? If so disable it.

Another reminder, once you make changes to the geo filter, restart your game client for it to take effect. And I have never connected to a U.K. warzone server, the only one I have ever connected to is in Russia I think, I’m not too familiar with warzone servers but I don’t think there is one in U.K. (I may be wrong).

Have fun.

When I first load up the game there are triangles on all the servers outside of the ring but then it still chooses one in France. If I keep restarting the game then eventually it will pick the uk server (which it says is a peer). 

It’s been set like that for months and I never change it, I just turn on my console and use my laptop to monitor which server I connect to. 

• Administrators

Could you follow these steps please?

1. Delete the device from the Geo-Filter
  2. Look at the IP on the console network settings and match this with the device in Device Manager - make sure you know what the correct device is
  3. Hard turn off the console
  4. Flush the Geo-Filter cloud
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Turn on the console and the game

See if it works better then please.

Thank you very much!

That seems to have done the trick, it is working perfectly now,  on the first go all the other servers outside the ring were triangles and I connected to the uk server. I tried it again a few times just to make sure it wasn’t just luck and it works every time now. 

Thank you very much for the help.