Warzone Servers...

I just purchased a RX500 router. I am having trouble getting a low ping on warzone servers. I live in the Northeast US I have to be I cant see any servers in the Geo-filter and i never get into games. Its hard to believe there are no servers near me. I have added my PS4 as a console with filtering, I am using the the COD profile in the Geo-filter. If I expand the search area I get connected but the ping is 60-70 ping even 100 ping sometimes. The ping is as bad or worse with the RX500 as with my old ISP provided access point. I have inserted a couple screen shots of my settings. Can anyone help? 

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (19).png

Hello, maybe this will help you ; I enable geo filter when I boot COD ; as the game start, I click on filtering mode and when I'm on the screen "push x to start", I wait few seconds, at least one server on the map. Then, I push x and i see all servers (I m in France, I see servers all around the world).

If even with this tip you don't find game, you can try expand ping on ping assist instead of expand circle ; last solution is to disable strict mod but you can find server with higher ping

• Administrators

If you're still having the issue, turn off the console fully and then delete the device from the Geo-Filter. Then flush the cloud in the Geo-Filter Map and then re-add the console to the filter. Then boot up the console and see if they appear properly then.

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you're still having the issue, turn off the console fully and then delete the device from the Geo-Filter. Then flush the cloud in the Geo-Filter Map and then re-add the console to the filter. Then boot up the console and see if they appear properly then.

I will try that thanks.