connecting to games online servers

I just moved today and have to same isp as the old house and same speeds and when i try to connect to any game MW for instance it just goes straight to connection failed. I test connecting without the netduma and it connects right away. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

1 hour ago, DAKOTADOCKALL said:

I just moved today and have to same isp as the old house and same speeds and when i try to connect to any game MW for instance it just goes straight to connection failed. I test connecting without the netduma and it connects right away. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Sounds like the geofilter is blocking an authentication server. If you switch to spectating mode does it connect? If it does, switch back to filtering mode and look to see if there is anything being blocked by the geofilter while you are trying to connect then add that server to your allow list. If this resolves your issue post the server ID here and Netduma can whitelist it in the cloud database.

4 hours ago, DAKOTADOCKALL said:

Did you add your console to the geofilter after you factory reset the R1? If not then there’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to connect to the servers unless there’s a setup issue. Can you give us details on your physical setup?is it, Wall > modem > R1 or wall > modem/router combo > R1 or something diffrent?

No i didnt add it too see if thst would change it. Its coax then tp link modem then the netduma r1. Btw I connected my old nighthawk and it worked but have no idea why r1 wont work like i can watch youtube and other services just cant connect to mw,bo4 nothing. i looked at the logs and it showing differnt thing then normal but thats probably nothing to worry about.

its a tp link 7610 been using it for years its a modem only. Its that with the coax screwed in then pluged into the r1 then the ps4 pro plugged into that and pc too.

it might be called tc-7610

everything was working fine a day ago or so 

13 minutes ago, DAKOTADOCKALL said:

Ill give that a try and come back if i can get it setup.

okay just to clarify modem then nighthawk then r1 or modem the r1 then nighthawk

I think Fraser means modem > nighthawk > R1

Okay i looked on reddit and twitter and saw other people are having this problem too on MW. BO4 but doesnt make sense how it let me on nighthawk and not r1 

but alright let me try and hook it up like that and ill be back once i can test it out.

Okay i tried that and couldnt get a internet connection at all i more likely didnt set it up right

this is how i had it setup  Modem pluged into the nighthawk yellow main port then had the r1 plugged into port 1 not sure if thats how its surpose to be done.

Unless i need to do something on the software in the nighthawk

• Administrators

That sounds right, likely just need to reboot them in a specific order - sometimes they can be finicky. Start by rebooting the R1, wait for it to boot, then the Nighthawk then reboot the modem.