my xr300 high priority tragic light goes on and off while I'm playing help

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

How have you set up Traffic Prioritization? What platform are you playing on and what game are you playing? Do high priority packets continue to update while you're playing?

Well the high priority traffic detection is completely broken on XR300. If you search the forum you ll see many people face similar issues. For me, sometimes it doesn't properly activate, other times it goes on and off randomly or even when I shut down the console the high priority traffic indicator continues to be on... This feature is beyond broken in XR300 so before I remove the router from my setup I had it permanently sett to off...

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There are issues with the feature on the XR300 but they may not necessarily be what you're facing, could you explain more about your issues please?

Are these issues planned to be fixed in 3.0? So many months after these issues have been reported and we still haven't a clear answer from you... Did you replicate these issues? Is a fix being included in 3.0? 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, George said:

Are these issues planned to be fixed in 3.0? So many months after these issues have been reported and we still haven't a clear answer from you... Did you replicate these issues? Is a fix being included in 3.0? 

Yes it is something we can see on our side, yes it will be fixed. It is a big feature of ours so we definitely want it to be working as expected asap.