Netduma R1 not working with laptop VPN

Miss Vendetta

Good afternoon,

I have had the Netduma R1 for years and it is now working as my only router, so direct internet line goes into the Netduma.

I'm connecting to my work laptop using WiFi which works great, but when I log into GlobalProtect VPN, I cannot get an internet connection.

I worked with my company's IT and we tried the following: resets of TCP stack, reset winsocks, fllushed route cache. I also tried connecting to the router via ethernet and that did not work either.

We managed to confirm it was the router as I hooked up my laptop directly to the internet line, and the VPN worked. I tried turning off UPnP, adding total port forwarding to my laptop, enabled DHCP and gave my laptop  a reserved IP..

What settings in the Netduma would prevent this VPN from working? Thanks!

• Administrators

This is something we are aware of, usually completely disabling QoS from the Anti-Bufferbloat option menu will resolve it but if not this is something we'll need to look into if it's still an issue during the 3.0 beta.

On 4/14/2020 at 3:51 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

This is something we are aware of, usually completely disabling QoS from the Anti-Bufferbloat option menu will resolve it but if not this is something we'll need to look into if it's still an issue during the 3.0 beta.

Still an issue, but I appreciate the follow-up!