Modern warfare warzone

Is anyone else expiriencing problems with warzone connection my geo filter is set only around the uk i know theres a dedicated server in london for MW but when im in game on warzone the in game ping is up at 80-100ms im also getting beat to the shot everytime i shoot first and die first this geo filter doesnt even seem to work ive had more problems with it even in bo4 i had a great connection but always seem to shoot first die first situation when ever the geo filter is on but i can not understand in warzone why in game it shows 80-100ms ping when i live 4 hours away from a dedicated server i should be on 30ms ping in warzone like i do in multiplayer 

10 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Is anyone else expiriencing problems with warzone connection my geo filter is set only around the uk i know theres a dedicated server in london for MW but when im in game on warzone the in game ping is up at 80-100ms im also getting beat to the shot everytime i shoot first and die first this geo filter doesnt even seem to work ive had more problems with it even in bo4 i had a great connection but always seem to shoot first die first situation when ever the geo filter is on but i can not understand in warzone why in game it shows 80-100ms ping when i live 4 hours away from a dedicated server i should be on 30ms ping in warzone like i do in multiplayer 

Yep, same problem with me. I think its just the servers being overloaded. Last night I was literally dumping whole clips into ppl and not even breaking their armor. I was literally losing my mind. Whenever I play on the nearest server its high ping lately. It def has to be cause everyone is at home and not at work and everyone is using the internet.

• Administrators

Most likely the above, I've noticed the console speeds have been throttled recently and the in game connection stats for bandwidth don't make any sense. However, I wouldn't focus on the in game ping as this will always be higher than what the router says as they include things like processing delay - which would go up during load. What does the Geo-Filter say the ping is? You could try forcing different servers to see if any are under less load.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the same. I think the skill level has messed me up big time. I dont even see a server in london unless I go onto multiplayer. It used to search for a game at 25ms but now will always find between 42ms +. I dont fully understand how I can just connect to a dedicated server as peer connection lag big time!

Could somebody explain how I would go about just connecting to the london dedi server please?

• Administrators
On 4/13/2020 at 2:26 PM, Badace82 said:

I'm getting the same. I think the skill level has messed me up big time. I dont even see a server in london unless I go onto multiplayer. It used to search for a game at 25ms but now will always find between 42ms +. I dont fully understand how I can just connect to a dedicated server as peer connection lag big time!

Could somebody explain how I would go about just connecting to the london dedi server please?

Probably part of the issue is that the servers are under way more load due to people isolating now. Put your radius over London, just encompassing that server within the radius with strict mode on and Ping Assist 0. If that server is available then it should force you onto it but if it is under load it will try to put you elsewhere or you could have longer wait times.