Error: This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

I am a new DumaOS user for a Nighthawk XR700.
Geofilter only loads hallway (only the geofilter map loads) and device manager doesn't load at all?
I have been receiving this error CONSTANTLY and the only way it stop it, is reboot the router and it all loads and displays correctly.
I come back later and login and receive the same error?
I have cleared my cache on Firefox and tried Chrome and its the same issue.
Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Capture.JPG

I am having the same issue

On 7/13/2019 at 10:11 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

QoS prioritizes the most important traffic and you can also edit this to prioritize other services/applications if you want to. I would also suggest you test QoS using this guide by saturating your connection and testing with different Anti-Bufferbloat percentages to find what lowers the ping as much as possible http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-diagnose-modem-internet-service-provider-issues

Been having the same Device Manager error for a few weeks now - only a reboot will (temporarily) get it working.

Generally pleased with the XR500 but things like this make me wish I had just stayed with my existing 'cheaper' solution ;) 

2 hours ago, WhiteHartMart said:

Been having the same Device Manager error for a few weeks now - only a reboot will (temporarily) get it working.

Generally pleased with the XR500 but things like this make me wish I had just stayed with my existing 'cheaper' solution ;) 

Hello White, it’s been a while since we chatted if you are from AVForums.

have you tried reinstalling the latest firmware over the top and then leave it for 5 mins then factory reset using rear pin method and don’t use a saved cfg when you set.  

Hi, do you have any Nintendo devices attached on your network, ?  There is a known issue this causes the router apps to fail, they need setting to another device, i.e. Xbox, PS, quickly in the Device Manager as they join the network and are displayed otherwise the apps will fail again and a restart will be required.

I did find a Nintendo device on my LAN. 
We turned off the wifi on that unit but the problem still happens.

I did not reboot the router again.I will try again this evening.

Is their a way to remove unnamed items under the device manager on DumasOS? 

Edited by TopGunn
New info

4 hours ago, Newfie said:

Hello White, it’s been a while since we chatted if you are from AVForums.

have you tried reinstalling the latest firmware over the top and then leave it for 5 mins then factory reset using rear pin method and don’t use a saved cfg when you set.  

Wow - yep, that's me :). Thanks for the tip - I hadn't tried that - but will now :) 

15 hours ago, WhiteHartMart said:

Wow - yep, that's me :). Thanks for the tip - I hadn't tried that - but will now :) 

Cool, I recognised your name  😊 see if that solves it, touch wood it’s just corrupted and needs to be reinstalled.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum! 

I would suggest upgrading to this firmware https://kb.netgear.com/000061714/XR700-Firmware-Version-1-0-1-24-Hot-Fix and then performing a factory reset as this firmware along with a security update was made to resolve that issue.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:50 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum! 

I would suggest upgrading to this firmware https://kb.netgear.com/000061714/XR700-Firmware-Version-1-0-1-24-Hot-Fix and then performing a factory reset as this firmware along with a security update was made to resolve that issue.

• Administrators
On 4/3/2020 at 3:17 AM, TopGunn said:

Thank You!

That fixed my problem, everything is now working properly.
I'm a happy camper now.

Great to hear that! As your issue has been resolved I'll close this topic. Feel free to start another should you have any further issues or questions.