Dropping connection

Hi all I have had my r1 for awhile now not realy had to many issues. I moved home and I had to change my setup around also my daughter has a set up now. The issue I am having is we have a double Nat on her Xbox and mine. I will explain how I am setup. So I have a Virginmedia super hub 3 I don’t have it in modem mode as I found the WiFi to be poor on the r1 not sure if this is the case anymore. I have 1 cable going from the hub to the r1 then I have my PS4 pro. Xbox one x. And my gaming pc. To the r1 only my Xbox and ps on the geo filter at moment. Then I have a cable running to a wall mounted cat6 box and that feeds a cable out the house into my daughters room via another cat6 box then a cable from that to her Xbox. Not my normal setup and it seems I keep loosing internet not sure if the way it’s set up is the cause or just the double nat. Thanks lee

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you're not using modem mode have you put the R1 WAN IP found in System Information in the Virgin Hub DMZ? That should resolve your issues if you haven't done so.

Done that mate has been fine for a little while. Then all of a sudden no connection all the lights stay on the r1 not flashing 

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Has the double NAT been resolved at least? Which device are you losing connection on exactly? Does it come back on its own or does it require a reboot?

I never had a look to see if had solved the double Nat problem will have to check that one tomorrow. And yes a reboot was needed.and it was on my ps

On 3/25/2020 at 7:03 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Try switching to WiFi and see if that helps at all, it could be a faulty port or ethernet cable so would rule that out quickly.

Sorry for late reply fount issue faulty cable. But I have a new issue now geo not working for some reason