Back to playing COD

EightSixFour

Starters, I have the original R1. Haven’t updated in a long time. So that might be some issue, but finally getting back into COD and using my R1. Got everything going, but trying to play WarZone and it’ll go to a lobby, wait for people to load in and it’ll kick me offline from the servers. Idk what’s the best settings, ports and so forth. It’s been a little bit and trying to get the hang of it again.  

don’t have access to a CPU to update firmware. Idk I’d there’s any other way to do so... 

any help would be appreciated. 

0E236D2B-072D-400B-9530-A438924CF436.jpeg

20D69F67-EF90-413C-8840-9CD9A2DC37DB.jpeg

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I know you don't have a PC to update firmware if needed but are you able to access the interface on another device to see if we can troubleshoot? It's most likely that we need to do a cloud update for the Geo-Filter, do you have it enabled? If so does it work if it is disabled?

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, slickrick6922 said:

if that dont work try disabling the Geo-filter also just to eliminate that as the problem. The same thing happened with me and it was the Gfilter,    sorry I didn't see Fraser's reply.

Thanks for confirming it doesn't work, do you see anything blocked on the Geo-Filter when it happens? If you do add it to your allow list, does it work after that?

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I know you don't have a PC to update firmware if needed but are you able to access the interface on another device to see if we can troubleshoot? It's most likely that we need to do a cloud update for the Geo-Filter, do you have it enabled? If so does it work if it is disabled?

Yes geo-filter is enabled. Disabled it and was able to play full matches.. 

• Administrators
16 hours ago, EightSixFour said:

Yes geo-filter is enabled. Disabled it and was able to play full matches.. 

What do you see on the Geo-Filter when it isn't working? If you allow anything blocked does it allow you to connect?

On 3/11/2020 at 11:17 AM, EightSixFour said:

any help would be appreciated. 

The game being what it is and the difficulties Duma has with this netcode/match making im surprised anyone can find games let alone decent ones.

6 hours ago, faulko said:

The game being what it is and the difficulties Duma has with this netcode/match making im surprised anyone can find games let alone decent ones.

The duma has no impact on making this game better because ping is not king in this game nor was it in black ops 4. But finding games is never a problem.