Gaming spikes

Ryugosling

• Administrators

If you're not in Filtering mode and just using Spectating mode then it won't be restricting you at all. It could be they were mislocated, did they have a low ping? It could be because the CoD Battle Royale game launched yesterday so most people were playing that.

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you're not in Filtering mode and just using Spectating mode then it won't be restricting you at all. It could be they were mislocated, did they have a low ping? It could be because the CoD Battle Royale game launched yesterday so most people were playing that.

Yeah I think it could be because of cod, I will try tonight but I thought initially seemed odd. Thanks for your help I will try those sliders later. 

Hey Fraser! I've got the r1 working and satisfied with the performance. My only question now is having not been able to get full speeds on the Duma via pppoe, would a router such as the asus ac57u be ok using it as a bridge between my modem and Duma? 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Ryugosling said:

Hey Fraser! I've got the r1 working and satisfied with the performance. My only question now is having not been able to get full speeds on the Duma via pppoe, would a router such as the asus ac57u be ok using it as a bridge between my modem and Duma? 

39 minutes ago, Ryugosling said:

And I would just put an ethernet cable from the asus into the wan side of the Duma?

Hey, yes using another router to handle PPPoE would allow you to get full speeds using the R1. Yes so ethernet from one of the Asus LAN ports into the WAN/port 1 of the R1.