Where are the updates???

How long has DUMA been out now?  I can't believe with even the new year of 2020 you all cant simply add the things like smart switches , wireless speakers , home HUBs, smart lights and other smart devices to the device types?  I haven't seen an update released in almost a year now.  Really???  Also what about themes for the OS I cant believe the thought has been there for 2 years but noone can make a different color scheme?  If you all need some help reach out to some of us who use this router religiously and get some feed back or graphic design help.  Id be glad to help if you let me.  Just want it to get better.

Guest Killhippie
17 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

DumaOS 3.0 will include many more device types. We've already got the detection working, we just haven't released it in an update yet.

Great, this is really needed as this was promised back and in March 2018 so almost two years ago and was almost ready Fraser said "Yes we will definitely be doing this. We have the icons done already, we just need to correctly classify them from the start. If you would like to help with that please PM me!"

https://forum.netduma.com/topic/24262-can-we-get-some-more-device-types-added-to-device-manager/

6 hours ago, Killhippie said:

Great, this is really needed as this was promised back and in March 2018 so almost two years ago and was almost ready Fraser said "Yes we will definitely be doing this. We have the icons done already, we just need to correctly classify them from the start. If you would like to help with that please PM me!"

https://forum.netduma.com/topic/24262-can-we-get-some-more-device-types-added-to-device-manager/

I can confirm that this is coming to DumaOS very soon as Alex said.