Spanish Dedi PS4

Sable

Hi All...

Has anybody else been having issues with the Spanish Dedi server ? Since last nights patch it has become that I am now “half a second behind” as some people like to call it.

Game plays better on the UK server where I am from. And that Lag compensation isn’t working.

just wandering if anyone that camps this server is experiencing the same thing.

11 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Stopped camping the server a couple of weeks ago as I'm using my OpenWRT router now.

Only had a few matches last night but pretty sure they were on UK or French servers.

How is openwrt for you?

18 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Peoples drop quicker with OpenWRT. I also don't seem to be having matches where I'm clearly behind anymore neither.

Do you use any specific app/packages with it? 
Sorry for the questions it’s just I want to try it out.

Today I've been playing a few matches on spanish Server and I was having a lot of ping peaks. My ping is under 30, and suddently it raises (just for a few seconds) to 100, 300, or even 999. when this occurs the game returns me to a point in wich I was two seconds before, etc. But I don´t know if this is due to the server, or is my Internet fault, because I'm doing nothing with the connection but playing. Antibufferbloat on, Quos  on, etc, etc, etc.

I was having a beautiful match in Rust, and the connection has begun to make peaks, and at the end the server kicked me out of the Game.

I also have some questions. Now that I'm playing on PC, I can see all pings of the players, and despite having the lowest ping in the lobby, many time I'm "a second behind". Does this happens to any of you?

@N3CR0 Where can I find a tutorial to set Open Wrt for Cod? Wich is the difference between Open-Wrt and DD-Wrt?

56 minutes ago, Grafti said:

Today I've been playing a few matches on spanish Server and I was having a lot of ping peaks. My ping is under 30, and suddently it raises (just for a few seconds) to 100, 300, or even 999. when this occurs the game returns me to a point in wich I was two seconds before, etc. But I don´t know if this is due to the server, or is my Internet fault, because I'm doing nothing with the connection but playing. Antibufferbloat on, Quos  on, etc, etc, etc.

I was having a beautiful match in Rust, and the connection has begun to make peaks, and at the end the server kicked me out of the Game.

I also have some questions. Now that I'm playing on PC, I can see all pings of the players, and despite having the lowest ping in the lobby, many time I'm "a second behind". Does this happens to any of you?

@N3CR0 Where can I find a tutorial to set Open Wrt for Cod? Wich is the difference between Open-Wrt and DD-Wrt?

I’m not getting spikes, you are experiencing what they call rubber-banding.

I tried the Italian server but that was just as shit.

the UK one is what is working for me right now but it’s not godly like the Spanish dedi was before the patch.

@N3CR0 I have OpenWRT installed on an C7 Archer V5, and I will try it out either tonight or the weekend, I want to know if you are using any packages ?

1 hour ago, Grafti said:

I've never found a tutorial for CoD... just like Duma, what settings work for others, probably won't work for you.

I've never used DD-WRT.

2 hours ago, Sable said:

I’m not getting spikes, you are experiencing what they call rubber-banding.

I tried the Italian server but that was just as shit

Oh yes, the Italian servers are worse than cats s**t! 😓

Any idea of how can I solve that rubber-banding issued?

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

I've never found a tutorial for CoD... just like Duma, what settings work for others, probably won't work for you.

I've never used DD-WRT.

I mean something to start with. I’ve never used any open software for routers and i would like to learn how to set it

1 hour ago, Grafti said:

I mean something to start with. I’ve never used any open software for routers and i would like to learn how to set it

I bought my router with OpenWRT already on it so can't really help tbh.

2 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Thats what I have. Haven't had any issues with it, had it a year now.

Tried out OpenWRT today after a long while setting it up, and for me the game plays even worse than it has been playing on net DumaOS.

4 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Thats what I have. Haven't had any issues with it, had it a year now.

Man I flash mine myself no issues at all I got my R1 connect 2 openwrt hub5 my QoS settings is 30D 4.8Up my Hitdection so crispy man 👍🏽👍🏽😃😃