Geofilter

Completely new to a router like this so ill try to make sense of whats happening..just setup xr500 yesterday..with geofilter on i could not join into a friends party on cod...if i invited them they were able to join my lobby...so no big deal with that..but the other issue i noticed was the chat party..although we could join the sam party ther was no sound between party members..so my question is this..is there a way to leave geofilter on and still be able to chat without adding each peron individual to my map..not exactly ideal to hook computer up everytime i play cod to add each person..maybe im missing a simple setting 

I do believe you have to have DumaOS up and running during the time one plays a game in order to add your friends to your allow list if there not in your GeoFilter radius. Because if there not in your Geo radius and not in your allow list party chat wont work.. At least that's been my experience.  Hopefully Netduma can chime in to give your a better answer. Good luck!

Zippy.

21 hours ago, Drksider81 said:

Completely new to a router like this so ill try to make sense of whats happening..just setup xr500 yesterday..with geofilter on i could not join into a friends party on cod...if i invited them they were able to join my lobby...so no big deal with that..but the other issue i noticed was the chat party..although we could join the sam party ther was no sound between party members..so my question is this..is there a way to leave geofilter on and still be able to chat without adding each peron individual to my map..not exactly ideal to hook computer up everytime i play cod to add each person..maybe im missing a simple setting 

Right now, you have to individually allow people on the geo-filter in order to chat to them in party chat. In future we might be able to make this easier.

There are two elements to party chat, the PSN server that is used to facilitate the connection, and the direct peer connection to the people in the party. The PSN server connection should be whitelisted by default from our end, but if we have missed a server it can be reported and amended. Peer connections are less simple and as I said, may require you to allow them manually from your end.