How do I access my ISP modem through my Netduma?

Tappy

I remember doing this years ago when I first bought my R1. I've since changed ISPs and I've searched everywhere on how to do this. I can literally picture what the page on the old OS looks like. Is this not in the latest version? I want to be able to access my ISP router without disconnecting from my netduma. TIA

14 minutes ago, Tappy said:

I remember doing this years ago when I first bought my R1. I've since changed ISPs and I've searched everywhere on how to do this. I can literally picture what the page on the old OS looks like. Is this not in the latest version? I want to be able to access my ISP router without disconnecting from my netduma. TIA

Are you using a Modem/Router combo, usually ISP gives you their Modems with WIFI which is a combo. If this is the case, your  R1 wiil automatically be given a IP address from the DHCP pool of the combo modem from your ISP. Go the devices, and check the Device Manager where you should find the IP from the ISP to the R1. Here;s what it will somewhat look like as your IP will be different. If it is from ISP it will look like 192.168.x.x or 10.0.x.x but if it shows something like 98.212.x.x then this will be your PUBLIC IP (do not post this if it is) but if its closely like the first two. You should be fine.

screenshotr1.thumb.png.6c04707a41fe0b839db85aa1e081dc93.png

So for example, your IP is like the IMAGE above. You would go to the address bar and type in 192.168.2.1 and it should bring up your ISP modem/route page

• Administrators

The image above is what you are thinking of but this isn't present on DumaOS. You don't need to disconnect from the router in order to access the modem interface. Go to the System Information page, you'll see the WAN IP, change the last digit to 1 and then that's the IP you can use to access the modem. That's the easiest way to find it, otherwise look up the model of your modem and you'll find the LAN IP online that you can access it with.

TrayDay. I appreciate you trying to help me but your answer didn't relate to my question (Although that is the old page picture). It was like you were answering a completely different question. 🤷‍♂️

Cheers Fraser. I've already been dipping in and out of my ISPs router but I didn't realise I could do it whilst being connected to the duma. Now I can turn off the ISP wifi without the faff of having to type it in manually to get into the router. 👍
Maybe the old "View other router interface" button could be added to 3.0?