geo filter problem with destiny 2(pc)

bebe

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Quit the game and Steam completely. Delete the device from the Geo-Filter and then change your PC to a console device type e.g. PlayStation in the Device Manager and then re-add the PC to the Geo-Filter. Boot up the game and see if it works correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 5:10 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Quit the game and Steam completely. Delete the device from the Geo-Filter and then change your PC to a console device type e.g. PlayStation in the Device Manager and then re-add the PC to the Geo-Filter. Boot up the game and see if it works correctly.

I second this as I do the exact same thing. Only problem for me is that there are constantly Sydney servers appearing on the West Coast of America which messes with my Geo Filter a bit 😕

• Administrators
On 12/31/2019 at 7:48 AM, SwiftCookie said:

I second this as I do the exact same thing. Only problem for me is that there are constantly Sydney servers appearing on the West Coast of America which messes with my Geo Filter a bit 😕

If you keep finding those servers please do put the IDs in this form and then we can update them on the cloud

When I use geo filter with a pre made fire team it finds a match then returns me to orbit but allows the rest of the fire team to play.

Do I need to allow their ips vis geo filter?

Or what's the issue and how do I resolve it?

• Administrators

It's generally a good idea to add them anyway but it sounds like the party leader doesn't work the same as CoD for example. Seems like you're blocking the server but as your teammates aren't they connect to the game anyway. Try adding them to your allow list and see if it helps but I think this is just down to the game not depending on the party leader.