Hey so netgear has asked me to get a hold of netduma and let them try to debug the firmware on my router. I complained to netgear maybe 2months ago when they asked me if I wanted to beta test .20 that my R Apps stopped working. Netgear just emailed me and said after two months of back and forth they don't have a clue and asked if they could pass my information on to netduma lol.

• Administrators

Right okay haha fair enough! Could you explain to us exactly the issue you're having and what you've tried already/what has been suggested? Then we can go from there and see if there is anything else we can suggest or whether it requires a devs input.

I have reset the router at least nine times by doing button reset and did the i button from interface reset and have done a reset under erase and factory reset interface. I have used edge chrome Firefox and downloaded one called opera or something all fail to load certain r apps. I have gone and put on the setting for 5 retries. And did a restart raps till will not load even on a different computer or browser.

• Administrators

So after that 2 hours does anything happen with settings or adding devices or bandwidth usage? Did you stay on the downgraded firmware for more than 2 hours to see if it occurred on there? If not I would try that as it may be more of a latest firmware issue.