Is hyper-traffic still possible or has it been replaced in Duma OS?

Cajun72

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Corbula said:

I will double check later but I'm pretty sure it's the same on desktop as well. 

On a side note, this version doesn't show port in network monitor anymore does it? And I can't downgrade to the one that does either? 

On the original firmware if you go to the network monitor, deselect all the devices that aren't the console and then click on the top of the peaks on the graph then a pie chart should open up showing the ports. You may need to do this several times on the different peaks until the ports shown don't show any different ports.

2 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

I'm not actually sure about that one i'm afraid, not much experience with the original firmware. I'll ask Fraser.

Ok thanks. I have just check on desktop and it's the same on there as well.

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

On the original firmware if you go to the network monitor, deselect all the devices that aren't the console and then click on the top of the peaks on the graph then a pie chart should open up showing the ports. You may need to do this several times on the different peaks until the ports shown don't show any different ports.

Oh! thanks, I never knew that. That's good to know.

• Administrators
On 12/10/2019 at 6:50 PM, Corbula said:

I think I worked it out. When you add a range like that then save the rule, it doesn't show the port range next to the rule. Then when you try to do another rule, I assume it says it overlaps because it just sees it as the same rule due to the way its formatted I think. 

The top rule is actually 30000-45000 so now I can't put another range of ports in. 

Screenshot_20191210-184923.jpg

55 minutes ago, Corbula said:

Ok thanks. I have just check on desktop and it's the same on there as well.

What is the other range of ports you're trying to enter?

54 minutes ago, Corbula said:

Oh! thanks, I never knew that. That's good to know.

Quite the handy secret feature!

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is the other range of ports you're trying to enter?

Quite the handy secret feature!

I was trying to enter the 3074-3075 as a range but it wouldn't let me.

I've actually gone through and put in all the individual ports that Kinel has listed to get around it. Still need to see if it makes a difference though. I think it's a bug though that it doesn't format the port range right.