Modern Warfare: My 1st Tactical Nuke

TryHardUndies

On 11/29/2019 at 8:40 PM, TryHardUndies said:

Nice game , 

where u find this lobby’s 😀

i sit everytime in destroy lobby , they spawn from all sides , they hear me walking from 100 Miles , i can not move , self whit ninja 😀, they have every seconds uav , 

what settings u used from netduma ? 

On 12/1/2019 at 4:01 PM, NinaRicci2011 said:

Nice game , 

where u find this lobby’s 😀

i sit everytime in destroy lobby , they spawn from all sides , they hear me walking from 100 Miles , i can not move , self whit ninja 😀, they have every seconds uav , 

what settings u used from netduma ? 

Boosting lobby’s 😀

On 12/7/2019 at 10:47 AM, NinaRicci2011 said:

Boosting lobby’s 😀

There’s no need to reverse boost to find easier lobbies, just check the scoreboard after each game & look to see the players who have done badly. Then go to the recent players list & try & join their session. Apparently another way is to purchase micro-transactions from the in-game store although I can’t confirm this.

18 hours ago, TryHardUndies said:

There’s no need to reverse boost to find easier lobbies, just check the scoreboard after each game & look to see the players who have done badly. Then go to the recent players list & try & join their session. Apparently another way is to purchase micro-transactions from the in-game store.

Thanks , 

boosting i have do whit my second account , i like boosting not , losing to much time for nothing 

Whit my first account its not playeble , i have kd from 2.14 and this have go near under till 1.17 😂

3 perfect games and then 5 games negative , i play well for winning ( hardpoint , domination ) 

i gonna try joining people there session 

On 12/10/2019 at 12:58 AM, TryHardUndies said:

There’s no need to reverse boost to find easier lobbies, just check the scoreboard after each game & look to see the players who have done badly. Then go to the recent players list & try & join their session. Apparently another way is to purchase micro-transactions from the in-game store.

Going in easier lobby’s is the same terrible skill basic matchmaking for me , and the micro transactions work not for me , every game what i played whit my first account is sweating , this sbmm is crazy , my second account i stay under kd from 1 , and al my games are playeble ,