Destiny 2 players

chavarlison

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bonjour je joue aussi a destiny 2 mais sur xbox one et personnellement je n'ai pas trouvé de façon a utiliser le routeur comme il ce doit  

avez-vous des supposition sur la manière de l utilise

• 7 months later...
On 12/12/2019 at 5:06 AM, Mattyzcav24 said:

When I had another friend that had the router we used to run glory lobbies and in comp I need another person with the router if u want to help

Any chance you could fill me in on this as me and my mate both just got R2?

1 hour ago, Sable said:

I’m looking to do this other trials of Osiris.

Warning : these settings may cause beaver errors and prevent you to go to the tower or find game on non busy hours.

Set your location in the ocean with the smallest radius.

Then set ping assist to 35 ms

Check the strict check box

Uncheck fast search

On 12/12/2019 at 5:06 AM, Mattyzcav24 said:

When I had another friend that had the router we used to run glory lobbies and in comp I need another person with the router if u want to help

How do we set these up if we both have a R2?

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
45 minutes ago, ktaylor2 said:

I was able to do this before. But when I updated the firmware for the XR300 it stopped doing it. I had to revert to original firmware. Any ideas on why that might be?

Are you saying it works on the original XR300 firmware?

3 hours ago, ktaylor2 said:

For the ppl with problems using the XR300 on Destiny 2. I ve had the same problems for quite awhile. I had to reset the firmware back to stock to get it to work. Hope this helps. When I reported it awhile back, I was told that how I was trying to use it wasnt supported. But I had done that many times till the newer firmware.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you saying it works on the original XR300 firmware?

Yes. I had to reinstall back to stock firmware and get the geo-filter to work as I wanted it to . I posted this previously and was told it wasnt supposed to work that way. The way that I use it is to play by myself. For doing vanguard bounties in strikes. I place my marker out int he ocean. Shrink the area as small as possible. Then use strict mode. This way I can go into the strike playlist and wont connect with anyone. So I can work on bounties without slowing down anyone else. A few months back I updated the firmware and this stopped working. After experimenting, including a full factory reset. I reinstalled the stock firmware and it was working. I also use this same method to match up teams in Trials. I have 2 xbox's. Both connected to the xr300. Both as fireteam leader. I have my friends join, and we only match up with each other. As I stated all of this works with stock firmware. I hope this explanation helps anyone having trouble.

Edited by ktaylor2
Adding more Info

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, ktaylor2 said:

Yes. I had to reinstall back to stock firmware and get the geo filter to work as I wanted it to . I posted this previously and was told it wasnt supposed to work that way.

Yeah it isn't so thanks for clarifying, I've let Alex know so he can take a look at it.