Clear Unknown Devices?

Is there an easy way to clear "ALL" unknown devices that are offline, other than 1 by 1. Can I telnet in someplace and clear a CACHE etc...

I have gotten most things labeled, and the only way I have found to clear is 1 by 1, click name, click x, scroll again and repeat.

Or

Flash the firmware or factory rest, not something I would like to do every few months.

Brett

46 minutes ago, BSilverthorn said:

Is there an easy way to clear "ALL" unknown devices that are offline, other than 1 by 1. Can I telnet in someplace and clear a CACHE etc...

I have gotten most things labeled, and the only way I have found to clear is 1 by 1, click name, click x, scroll again and repeat.

Or

Flash the firmware or factory rest, not something I would like to do every few months.

Brett

ive asked this question before they said they were adding an easier way into a later update

Yes unfortunately it's currently not possible.

In a future update we'll either make it so that devices will be deleted after a period of inactivity (say a week) or we'll make it so that all offline devices can be cleared with a click.

2 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Yes unfortunately it's currently not possible.

In a future update we'll either make it so that devices will be deleted after a period of inactivity (say a week) or we'll make it so that all offline devices can be cleared with a click.

How about 1hr.

Yes i asked for this back in the very early R1 days, still don't have it, although its slightly easier now.