constant lobby booting

s1rtoast

Hello s1roast,

1. Turn strict mode off.

2. Make your Geo-filter really small and press the snap button twice.

Hope this helps! I also believe there was a support thread about this, but link it just in case.

Also enable "bleeding edge cloud" in the mis section of the router.

I would probably dm Iain or Fraser or Crossy or Zennon and setup a one on one session because I don't believe your issues are getting solved to your satisfaction by way of the forums.

What's happening is you are posting the same problem multiple times and you are getting the same responses from forum members that is not to your satisfaction. I'm sorry but I believe that would be the best course of action for you. Hope this makes sense.

I have to agree with Buck on this one.

Ummmm, are you sure you have 'bleeding cloud" enabled? 

I mean you could increase your geo-filter range, but if that doesn't help i don't know how to help bud :/

yea, i had a one on one appointment with fraser this afternoon. It was very helpful. Usually i fix these problems myself after tinkering. I like to put them on here in case someone knows how to fix it already to save me some time

• Administrators

It wasn't really about the Geo-filter but about other things, I don't think I took a look at your Geo-filter. Does anything show up as blocked when you're getting kicked? You could disable the Geo-filter once you're in game so you don't get booted.

• Administrators

Are you seeing anything come up as blocked? If you have an existing connection to the game enabling the Geo-filter won't kick you out, the anti-cheat prevents it. Please look at the Geo-filter and see if anything is being blocked thats causing you to get booted.

ok I will. Also been having an issue where i cant pull up the netduma manager website. I troubleshooted it and it says " your computer appears to be configured properly, but there was no response from the device or resource

Archived