Is there anything wrong with anyone AW tonight?

Matt_Akira

Not sure if it's just me but I've been getting into what seems lobby's of absolute death? Really felt like I've been behind the game tonight?? Anyone else having this haha? I'm talking pure tryhard sweaty shit? Had weeks of bliss...

OH YES, just tried a couple of games and on most 1 on 1's I feel like Im about half a second behind. (12ms ping lobby) See em bail through the door and I open fire with the ASM1 (HC DOM) they have  time to ads adjust and shoot me, despite on my screen me putting 5-6 bullets in em.

Had to camp like a girl scout getting her camping badge just to draw even.

The other thing I noticed was me getting put in lobbies of gold master prestige players with way higher scores than I can manage. (so much for sbmm lol)

That and I think the game is so old now that most people don't even bother with the objective. After a full round of DOM most captures other than me was 2 by any player but man were those noobtoobs going off.

Just to add, all games on UK South Coast dedi

Strange eh? I've had weeks of pure positive game play but really been behind tonight? Everyone in the lobby's pings were fine but jeez? I felt like a scrub again haha!? Wish AW was consistent.. can see why a massive fan Base left this and went to previous titles, oh well tomorrow is another day

Me to mate, Like 90% of games in the last couple of weeks I have been positive, even going for the objective as well but tonight is sucking monkey balls and I don't need that much salt in my diet man.

I think clan wars ended at some point today? Our clan won 4 platinums in a row but we still didn't get invited to diamond so we gave up haha tend to not play on CW weekend always seems to be hit n miss! Yeah I'm seriously thinking about making the switch! Is it supposed to be a better expierance on ps4? I'm an above average player hence why I raged tonight haha not use to getting my arse slapped and handed back to me haha

Well tbh I am old and not very good, I go for the objective if that's the type of game I am playing but I enjoy the games and for some strange reason AW is the Highest KDR I have ever had since MW COD4.

Now I don't put too much on KDR as the only person who cares about your KDR is you, seriously noboby else gives a damn about your KDR.

I put much more on my enjoyment of the games. and for the most part since getting the R1 even my poor long suffering gaming friends have said how much happier I am. lol

I must have been really bad before the R1 as I still bitch like a Kardashian hoe.

Haha yeah I'm not a young buck myself but get sucked into k/d arguments with my mates for banter rights! Use to mainly be a HC DOM player but can never find a game due to Sbmm :-( I suggest the ameli - subverter w/ quick draw silencer and therms or the heavy, 1 hit kills my friend you'll have warbirds coming out your arse

I believe the reason AW is so inconsistent is because you never have two games alike. Meaning, you can stay in a particular lobby for a certain game mode, but there will always be somebody joining, or dropping out. Even if it's just one person, that can throw everything off if their ping is bad, or even better than everybody else.

What made me realize this is I was playing "Rocket League" tonight (PS4), and it's 4v4, and teams have the option for an instant rematch if you lost the previous round. And you can keep voting for rematches indefinitely. RL also has regional servers e.g. I connected to the one closest to me and was pinging 40ms! My point is the five games I played, four of which were rematches against the same seven people it was consistent. I'm average, and so is everybody else since it's a new game, but that's my point. Nothing felt "off" from game to game... Which can't be said for AW :(

I also think a direct cause of this inconsistency in AW is due to the horrid MM and SBMM compared to games like RL that prioritize connection over skill.

In general you will have plenty more fuller parties during Clan Wars that'll have players spanning across the country.  If the game can't keep up under favorable conditions, then shit REALLY hits the fan when you are playing against clan parties in this game.  Besides that, players participating in Clan Wars feel accountable versus solo/randoms so they'll try extra hard to win whilst your teammates might be trying to complete challenges.

Archived