Wifi problems

Since I bought this, I have had wifi connection problems. The phones (multiple) say it's connected but can't open pages or download items. Turn off wifi and use cellular service  the phones begin to connect. This happens alot. Seems to be random. I've tried connecting to both bands, same issue when it happens. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

It may also be something weird happening with WiFi. Could you try turning off Smart Connect in your WiFi settings. Go to >Settings >Wireless setup to do this. Then see if it's more stable having separate bands for the two wireless bands.

I also assume it's not a distance problem i.e. if you have a large home and you're really far away from the router then your signal is probably too weak to be effective. 

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Mxmike13 said:

Smart connect is off, you can stand right next to it. I read some other threads and have reverted back to the. 32 old firmware. Others are experiencing the same problem 

So to confirm, you're saying the issue isn't present on .32 but is present on .56?

It's still present. This morning says I'm connected but can't open pages

I unplugged router, plugged it back up and now it's working fine. This has been a problem since I bought it. I shouldn't have to do this daily.