GeoFilter

Alix

I have set my ping assist to 30 and used call of duty profile for my geo filter radius and iam still getting high ping and then goes low also is lagging I have attached some pics to show what I mean 

Screenshot_20191014_174458.jpg

Screenshot_20191014_174428.jpg

Screenshot_20191014_174440.jpg

Looks like your connection is unstable. Are there lots of other people using the internet at the same time?

If I remember correctly, you're using a WISP connection right? This kind of instability wouldn't be overly surprising for that kind of connection...

We could set up QoS to try and mitigate some of this fluctuation but it might be ineffective...

• Administrators

I'd try without ping assist and see if you can get something lower in your area and definitely setup QoS to mitigate local congestion. You can't do anything about the base ping/connection but you can make sure with QoS that you don't contribute to that instability.

• Administrators

I would definitely suggest following this guide while simultaneously saturating your connection (e.g. downloading a lot of files, streaming heavily etc) and trying different Anti-Bufferbloat percentages: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-how-to-test-your-internet-ping

Thanks for your time will have a look I don't think it will make much difference as my ping can change all the time. But I get A for bufferbloat on dsl reports using the netduma so that's a plus 👍