Pro Evolutuion Soccer 2020 Issue Report

dizzeespellz

Geo filter blocking is no longer working in myclub co op games like last year
Says it's blocking on the geo filter but the game connects
Not showing correct ping (could be a fault with just my device as from my brother phone it's showing differently)

Any chance of an update 😁 destroyed my experience :/ last year was so good, never a laggy game on co op
Now we are being matched with Asian's, American's left right and centre
Doubt anyone has advice seeing as I'm probably the only person even using Netduma on PES here 🤣 but I thought I'd give it a shot

• Administrators

Could you provide a screenshot of the Geo-Filter when this happens please? I don't believe we've tested this current game so we'll probably need to do that to see if it can be fully supported like last year.

Ok so last year I didnt block the US server because I guess that was just for matchmaking and Europeans was connecting through it
So I just set the circle only to show that it's not blocking anyone

It says blocked but then come through and connect
their location is Russia
Asians, South Americans etc all connect
Last year if I blocked the US server South American server etc it would find a match but then it would say unable to connect and it would cancel the matchmaking.

In other modes it does block people but eventually, a blocked person will connect to me so I always cancel the search myself as soon as I see someone blocked.

rMOXkZt.png

• Administrators

Looks like it's probably connecting through the host within your radius actually so might not be much we can do. We'll need to investigate, thanks for the info, we'll let you know if we need some more infomation.

Aprovecho este tema de pes2020 para consultar lo siguiente:

cuando estoy jugando en linea pes2020 y termina el partido siempre me sale esta anotacion la cual envio en la captura.

por otro lado quize probar conectando mi PS4 directo al modem del operador de internet y no me sale dicha captura.

alguna idea de esto??

eFootball PES 2020_20191008003046.jpg

52 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Tendremos que probar el juego antes de poder comentar. ¿También podría traducir eso al inglés para nosotros si es posible?

When I'm playing online I use the netduma connect to my router, for around three days when a match finishes I always get the message attached in the picture.

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No, quiero decir, ¿podría traducir el mensaje de la imagen, por favor?

We have detected a problem in your local network. It could be related to problems with your communication devices or with the use of wireless LAN. Although it is perfectly possible to go online using a wireless connection, a cable connection is recommended for stability purposes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Todavía no, el objetivo será probar CoD y luego podremos probar otros juegos como PES. Está en nuestra lista para probar, ¡no te preocupes!

Not yet, the focus will be to test CoD and then we can test other games such as PES. It is on our list to test, don't worry!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 12/20/2019 at 9:20 PM, BERNARDINO DE AGUAS said:

CON TODAS LAS PRUEBAS QUE HE ECHO PES 2020 SE DEBE JUGAR Spectating Mode.

Esperamos que después de la prueba puedas usar el modo de filtrado para filtrar el juego de manera efectiva.
-
We hope that after testing you'll be able to use Filtering Mode to effectively filter the game.

El 24/12/2019 a las 8:48, Netduma Fraser dijo:

Esperamos que después de la prueba puedas usar el modo de filtrado para filtrar el juego de manera efectiva.
-

image.thumb.png.d29fc7754b83c8f5005010cde5c717b3.png

no me consigue rival