Netgear bug

Just wanna update admins that I’ve found a bug in the geofilter/traffic prioritisation i flush my cloud once a week and I’ve been on the latest firmware version sense it’s release Am in traffic prioritisation because i was having issues with my old modem and today after I factory reset my router a ton more items had been added to traffic prioritisation have I been doing something wrong that am only getting it now or is this a bug 🕷 

should I be factory resetting every couple of weeks incase of updates 

thanks 

8C5EFE6A-86A0-427C-BEC8-9FB47879B085.jpeg

• Administrators

A factory reset isn't something you need to do to check for updates, you can do that via the interface or by keeping an eye on the forum. Looks as though there are some new names there, it may be being rolled out gradually. What firmware version are you on?

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

A factory reset isn't something you need to do to check for updates, you can do that via the interface or by keeping an eye on the forum. Looks as though there are some new names there, it may be being rolled out gradually. What firmware version are you on?

I restarted my router and everything disappeared I have flushed the cloud numerous times it’s gone 

v2.3.2.56

A8063C1B-9963-47B7-A31C-B6ACA71156C1.jpeg

Thanks for this post, you've helped us to identify a bug in the firmware.

Additional profiles were accidentally included in the most recent firmware update. These profiles are in development and are not yet ready for release.

Usually this gets overwritten by a cloud update, but in your case this doesn't seem to have happened.

Can I ask, did you update your firmware recently? Did you do anything unusual?

Thanks for your help!