XR500 Getting confused

So I mostly stream to mixer and play from the same pc but on my second monitor I’ll have the router geo filter open my router shows the mixer server am streaming to as host ( for that reason auto ping does not work) and when I search for a game in black ops I keep getting lobby’s with a ping of like 70-80 when it should be 40or less I believe because my router things it’s found the host of my game (mixer) when I search it’s just firing me in anywhere and for this reason geofilter does not work but without touching any settings if I end stream and search start away into a 30ping game and connect feels fantastic is there a way I can tell the geo filter to ignore the mixer server 

delete devices from geo filter, shrink location to minimum and place over the ocean. Set ping assist to your desired max ping you wish (40ms is a good one) and then add your devices. Let us know if this helps!

21 minutes ago, BIG__DOG said:

delete devices from geo filter, shrink location to minimum and place over the ocean. Set ping assist to your desired max ping you wish (40ms is a good one) and then add your devices. Let us know if this helps!

Hey big dog thanks for the reply 

I’ve just tried this but it picks up nothing I’ve screenshot a picture of my settings 

CF53DBDF-D33E-42CC-ADAE-E596B430A090.png

7 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Have you added your computer to the Geo-Filter as a console or using one of the built in profiles?

What game are you trying to play while you stream to Mixer?

7 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Have you added your computer to the Geo-Filter as a console or using one of the built in profiles?

What game are you trying to play while you stream to Mixer?

I’ve tried both console and call of duty profile 

i mainly play call of duty black ops 4 

Right... So are the Call of Duty servers appearing alongside the Mixer servers? It might be that you can't use Auto Ping if you're using Mixer at the same time as gaming.

As long as you make a mental note of the mixer server (or allow it so that it has a ring around it, making it clearer on the map), you can then click the next biggest server on the map, which will probably be the Call of Duty server.

How much bandwidth do you have? Streaming might be causing your ping to go higher, especially if there's a bottleneck between your computer and your router. Make sure you're using Ethernet and you're using good quality ethernet cables. Also, check the maximum throughput of the network card on your PC.