getting connected to denied servers

hey there forum, so i just bought xr300 and set it up and started playing CoD WW2, So the first few games went perfectly fine, and i allowed that server. And right after that i got connected to a different host and a dedicated one and it was the WORST, promptly i denied that and started a new game and it connected to me to same denied server. quit the game, tried again and it happened again. even restarted the console but it still connects me to the denied server. i actually tried getting connected to different servers for about 10 times. at first it connects to a different host but right after the game starts it gets connected to that same denied server. i am just curious to find out the reason why and please let me know a way to fix it, please?

11 hours ago, xfalax said:

The Destiny servers for example just let me allow and the option to deny server is blocked. 

This is weird.

I really hope someone from devs see this thread and reply cos my situation is getting more annoying. Cos i thought lets give it a day and see if the situation changes but it doesn't, it still connects me to that freaking server which i am continuously denying. It gets connected to a different server and as i enter into the game it switches back to the one i denied. Like what is the purpose of this router if it wont do it is supposed to do.

10 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

When you deny the server, are you naming it, and is it that same name that is appearing every time you connect? I'm just checking that it's actually the same server and not just one in the same building.

Yes i have done that and got connected to that same server, well not most of the times but it still shouldn't have.

I am sorry if i am going to state so many problems here. But its just i need to know why are they happening so i could find a solution to that.

Ww2 has the worst hosts ever.

Have you got strict mode enabled? Also, are you on Filtering Mode? Nothing will be blocked if you're not in Filtering Mode.

It's possible that the server you're trying to deny is an authentication server. Did it have a white circle around it when you originally denied it?

On 10/1/2019 at 6:49 AM, Netduma Alex said:

Have you got strict mode enabled? Also, are you on Filtering Mode? Nothing will be blocked if you're not in Filtering Mode.

It's possible that the server you're trying to deny is an authentication server. Did it have a white circle around it when you originally denied it?

Yes sir, i have strict mode on and i also have filtering mode on.

I have actually denied A TON of servers, i am not quite sure if one of them is an authentic server, but not all of them are.

Well forget that, my question is how to get connected to the connections i have allowed? It keeps getting me connected to either new ones which are BAD or the ones i already have denied 😕 is there a way to get connected to the allowed servers?

I don't know why it's connecting to ones that you already denied... Could you try putting your radius in the middle of the ocean, and turning Ping Assist off? This should give the Geo-Filter no option but to connect to the servers that you already allowed.

7 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

I don't know why it's connecting to ones that you already denied... Could you try putting your radius in the middle of the ocean, and turning Ping Assist off? This should give the Geo-Filter no option but to connect to the servers that you already allowed.

Will try that and let you know.

On 10/3/2019 at 5:33 AM, Netduma Alex said:

So i tried this and it didn't find any server then went back to me normal settings but this time reduced the circle and felt a slight difference with the hit detection and also found two confusing things i couldn't find the answer to.

Well one is confusing other one is i guess already been mentioned.

First is that it detected a denied server which was circled, and i guess its an authentic server i have denied and dums os doesn't deny an authentic server, am i right?

And the second is, why does it happen that if i am getting a good connection game and all of a sudden when someone joins the party the connection just go HAYWIRE, and is there a way to stop this to happen?

Obviously i cant stop people to join the game cos i have no control over it.

• Administrators

The first is correct yes, you cannot block an authentication server that we have whitelisted ourselves otherwise you wouldn't be able to get a game and that would cause all sorts of user issues.

Haywire in what sense? The ping rises and stays there or it spikes frequently? Does it occur for the rest of the match or is it for a minute or so once joined?

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The first is correct yes, you cannot block an authentication server that we have whitelisted ourselves otherwise you wouldn't be able to get a game and that would cause all sorts of user issues.

Haywire in what sense? The ping rises and stays there or it spikes frequently? Does it occur for the rest of the match or is it for a minute or so once joined?

By haywire i meant to say it just changes the feel of the game, let say before someone joins the game feels smooth the movement is accurate and after someone joins it all becomes sluggish, the movement becomes slower  and i haven't noticed the ping will do it the next time I'll face this issue.

But what could be the reason, someone joining from a distance or what?

• Administrators

Right okay, if you let us know the ping change that would be helpful. You should still have the advantage either way as you have a low ping so I don't think anything like that would be the reason, I think it's probably just due to server load or something like that.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:47 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Right okay, if you let us know the ping change that would be helpful. You should still have the advantage either way as you have a low ping so I don't think anything like that would be the reason, I think it's probably just due to server load or something like that.

Well thank you for your replies.

Just one quick question, how can i disable the website asking me to login after about a minute or two?