torrent client hybrid VPN on XR700

I have to say that either I am an idiot or this is the buggiest router ever. Neither Plex nor readyshare is working properly. With plex I get a ":You may not be connected to your Router’s WiFi network. To access routerlogin.com, your device must be connected to your Router’s WiFi network. Check your current connection and try again."  I did get into plex at some point, not sure how I managed but at this point this is what it does and I cannot see anything shared from my TV.

Readyshare is not working either, I had  several netgear routers before and never a problem with readyshare, but its just not popping up as a shared network folder.?!

Lets get those resolved , lets put aside the torrent VPN thing right now, as a big reason I even got this router was for Plex, any advice there?

image.thumb.png.56ef560fb8c4beadbfd817942a7d6f88.png

plex server will work most of the time, its the access page that does not - I am not on wifi, but when I am it does the same thing.

Why does READYShare not work?

• Administrators

Please access using the LAN IP of the router and see if it solves that.

Has ReadyShare ever worked with the harddrive you have at the moment? Check this guide for compatible drives that should work, if yours isn't included then that may be why. Select XR500 & R9000 as there doesn't seem to be an option for XR700 at the moment: https://kb.netgear.com/18985/Will-my-USB-drive-work-with-ReadySHARE

readyshare works via the cloud option though, the drive is detected, I can see drive contents etc via duma OS

Also, on plex - whenever I click on open plex from the router UI it gives me that window, sometimes it randomly wont and will open plex, I have tried this with different browsers. Readyshare is a big deal. Media server works. I have doubled checked workgroup settings etc

Ok, I will ask them, any ideas what to with the tixati thing then? Can I try this for chrome to see if it works elsewhere? what port would I foward? 80, 443?