OPTIMAL CONFIGURATION?

On 9/27/2019 at 6:39 AM, refre said:

Hello. I just bought an XR500 and I wanted to know the optimal configuration of this router to have the best gaming experience with my connection.

thank you in advance

Honestly, bro, there is no such thing. Netduma is great, they could get even better but The firmware is so broken right now. I appreciate all the feedback we get here but it's all talk no actions to back them up. I even had to unplug my XR500 then bought a managed switch(SX10)

• Administrators
1 hour ago, soccerjean17 said:

Honestly, bro, there is no such thing. Netduma is great, they could get even better but The firmware is so broken right now. I appreciate all the feedback we get here but it's all talk no actions to back them up. I even had to unplug my XR500 then bought a managed switch(SX10)

Many people don't have issues, it's an over generalistion to say it's broken. Any issues are being investigated but not everyone has issues and some people's issues occur due to faulty hardware.

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Many people don't have issues, it's an over generalistion to say it's broken. Any issues are being investigated but not everyone has issues and some people's issues occur due to faulty hardware.

a lot of the issues have been pretty consistent. when I first heard about Netduma and Netgear joining forces I thought it was a great idea. Now that I look at it,  I think Netduma would've been better off with its own hardware. I'm only passionate about this because I love what you guys bring to the table, but with Netgear, it seems to hurt Netduma and its fans more than it helps. 

• Administrators

There are some issues which are definitely present for some users and they have those same issues but you'll get that for every manufacturer, it's only being a part of the community that you see issues all the time so it seems like something huge but then again theres so many people that don't post who don't have issues. I do understand what you're saying though and we do want to make it as stable as possible