1.01.20 Known BUG, very strange

Low-end devices are very frequently dropped, Dell G3 3590 breaks once an hour to several hours, one plus six mobile phones an hour several times, Meizu falls out of the same as other low-end devices; 1.01.20 When will the fix pack arrive? (Lost a single questionnaire = 920 gold coins, the current loss impact is not too large)

• Netduma Staff
8 hours ago, zhuiguang2022 said:

Low-end devices are very frequently dropped, Dell G3 3590 breaks once an hour to several hours, one plus six mobile phones an hour several times, Meizu falls out of the same as other low-end devices; 1.01.20 When will the fix pack arrive? (Lost a single questionnaire = 920 gold coins, the current loss impact is not too large)

How many devices do you have connected? Are these drop-outs happening on Wi-Fi only? Do they happen across 2.4GHz and 5GHz? Have you tried changing your Wi-Fi channel?

Fortunately, 920 gold coins have been compensated and can once again enter the eurocompany case; The data is still there. All the others are small losses, minimal; I'm hoping to come up with new and practical needs for innovative features. (Is BSS coloring only WiFi 6 exclusive? ))

WiFi 6 also adds an innovative technology called BSS Colorin. When you connect to a WiFi hotspot, the wireless signal of the mobile phone adds the tag information of the WiFi hotspot, and the range of signal transmission is reduced to WiFi hotspot coverage. To reduce signal interference. I have only information here.

Guest Killhippie
On 9/21/2019 at 2:57 PM, zhuiguang2022 said:

Copy that. Is the BSS Shader exclusive to WiFi 6 chips?

Yes, the chipset in XR700 and XR500 are almost 4 years old. Now I have two new AX clients, so I'm looking at a new AX router but not until Qualcomm's new silicon is used which will be next year. Also Wi-Fi 6 is close to being ratified I would hope, until then any Wi-Fi 6 routers are potentially incompatible with the 'wave 2' style updates coming after Wi-Fi 6 is ratified, same as Wi-Fi 5 really. The Wi-Fi 5 chipsets in the XR routers hardware are old as i mentioned, 4 years old next year (2020) for the XR450, XR500 and XR700.

https://blogs.cisco.com/wireless/wi-fi-6-powers-real-world-wireless-enterprise-applications