Needs and missing

The view of the QoE Network Environmental Quality Index does not rely on the independent Yufei content control of the open DNS, the speed limit for each device and the aforementioned independent function: Internet time control, APP blacklist: data access, video, watermelon video, Pulse, strange. Use of each device flow, upload, download rate monitoring.

QoE network environment quality is an exponential view, low, good and excellent; There is also the updating of device identification libraries, such as: identification of Xiaomi mobile phones and smart devices, brand model libraries, independent of the rules that refer to children's online time control and use of APPs; Do not want her to brush off the chattering data request, the principle is similar to sealing the data port.

QoE:It is a comprehensive scoring ring score view based on Ping, network fluctuations, and packet loss rates. Independent parental control can limit data access to certain types of applications. It should be the interception of network request permissions from the UDP network layer and application layer. This is probably the principle; My knowledge of network management is not very sound, my understanding is this. The time control on the Internet is also aimed at children or members who use large traffic for a longer period of time. They can set the time for a specific period of time, such as children 17:50 after school. 18:00 -18:40 is the time to open network access to the child's device during the meal break. The time has come for the network request to refuse.

Another additional idea, which is not known to be achievable; You already know that I'm a professional negotiator, and I hope that when I'm overseas, DumaOS will provide the CDN and APAC channels for the XR700 to speed up so that the 20-minute questionnaire can be loaded for two hours. This is an idea. I don't know what you think.

Additional instructions: monitor the Guardian, I can monitor the specified device, what she is doing(watching video or listening to songs, etc.), interfacing with third-party software, and obtaining status information for the router to specify the user device monitor function.

Fantasy: If this can be achieved, the e-sports fence/geographical filter function; Can go directly to the questionnaire provider server, presumably not 20 minutes of the volume load for 1 hour; The premise is that the questionnaire provider will not judge that you violate the rules or are willing to transfer customers to do so, improving the efficiency of the response; And your company believes that this can be implemented by adopting technology.

• Administrators
On 9/20/2019 at 2:27 AM, zhuiguang2022 said:

Fantasy: If this can be achieved, the e-sports fence/geographical filter function; Can go directly to the questionnaire provider server, presumably not 20 minutes of the volume load for 1 hour; The premise is that the questionnaire provider will not judge that you violate the rules or are willing to transfer customers to do so, improving the efficiency of the response; And your company believes that this can be implemented by adopting technology.

Could you clarify please, not sure we understand the suggestion.

Can QoE be put on the agenda first, in addition to the current download, uploaded views to add real-time ping delay milliseconds and network buffeting values, and the most important network environment before the estimation of points, excellent median difference level?