NETDUMA R1

Jdennis1014

If you're only running the PS4 Pro on your R1 then you might as well just set it to 100. Remember that unless Share Excess in disabled, all of your devices will be able to get all the bandwidth they want, but your PS4 will always take priority.

• Administrators

Leave the network settings, I would not change them unless you know what you are doing. They also will not benefit your gaming connection at all. Recommend you check out our optimal settings guides: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

Thanks Frazier I just wanted to make sure I have all my settings correct. I played a few BO4 games last night and feel like I’m a frame or 2 behind. I have a open Nat speed of 4103mbps but getting destroyed in every lobby. I have my distance set at 691miles.

• Administrators

What's the average ping you're getting shown by the Geo-Filter? You don't have the router setup optimally in that you're not using it to control all the devices in your house so the QoS cannot prevent local congestion, spikes etc. Would suggest if it is possible to have ISP modem/router > R1 > all devices and should then notice a bigger difference.