Can I get some feedback on these ping plotter shots?

• Administrators

Using game servers to ping isn't too helpful as they can fluctuate wildly. It's better to use local/country specific sites that are more stable to provide a better idea of what your connection is like. Also the graph at the bottom would be very helpful to see.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Using game servers to ping isn't too helpful as they can fluctuate wildly. It's better to use local/country specific sites that are more stable to provide a better idea of what your connection is like. Also the graph at the bottom would be very helpful to see.

Ok I'll report back later. Thanks

Edit: Added updated test with graphs, this is no qos, spectrum cable 300 down 20 up

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (16).png

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

Wouldn't trust any Craptavision servers!!! May as well connect to a potato.

EA included as well. I'll have new ones later with bottom graph. For some reason save image in ping plotter is cutting it off do I'll just do screen shots. 

• Administrators

Okay so depending on the source your base ping differs but we can assume it is at least 20ms which means that before you're doing anything on the internet that's your ping. Getting 25-30ms spikes quite frequently which isn't ideal. Were any devices using the network at the time?