Moderate NAT after port forward

Hi. As the title says my NAT is still Moderate after i succesfully open all the ports found on www.portforward.com for Black Ops 3 on PC. I have set my static IP porperly (i guess). Also i have to mention that i had the Strict NAT a couple times before. My UPnP is off, also when i turn ON my UPnP the NAT is still strict.  I have the same issue on Infinite Warfare on PS4, still with the ports oppened my NAT still is moderate. Am i doing something wrong or could be my ISP's fault? 

Also i have the issue when i ty to add the port 27000 - 27031 port and add the rule an error pop up above that says "Rule already exists that cover those ports"

ISP Calix hub 813G fiber + R1 1.03.6g

Any help whould be very appreciated.

ipv4.png

nat moderate.png

ports.png

rule already exists.png

upnp.png

ports r1.png

• Administrators

How have you got the hub setup? Is it in bridge mode, modem mode or using DMZ? 

I would always set the static IP on the router side, you can do that in DHCP lease.

Your CoD2 rule already encompasses some of the ports you want to add, better to just do 27000-27050 TCP/UDP.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How have you got the hub setup? Is it in bridge mode, modem mode or using DMZ? 

I would always set the static IP on the router side, you can do that in DHCP lease.

Your CoD2 rule already encompasses some of the ports you want to add, better to just do 27000-27050 TCP/UDP.

I dont know the Hub Setup. I dont have any kind of access to the hub.

How can i set the static IP on the router side? What should i put on the "host number" box?

Im gonna change the port to 27000-27050 tcp/udp.

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The default address for the hub should be 192.168.1.1 this should help you access the interface http://router-access.com/calix-813g-2-login

You would put 101 there.

Still cant access to the Hub setup page. 

I put 101 on the DHCP lease option, what about the Static IP i set up before? Should i leave it in automatically now?ipv4.2.png.1e610cc7943d10f206a148a47660ffbe.png

cant access.png

I'd set it back to automatic because the router will now assign you the reserved IP either way.

In order to access the modem, you might need to plug directly into the LAN on the modem from your computer.

5 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

I'd set it back to automatic because the router will now assign you the reserved IP either way.

In order to access the modem, you might need to plug directly into the LAN on the modem from your computer.

Yes, the ethernet cable was directly plugged from my Hub/modem to my PC. Still cant access.

Could you open a command line and use the command "tracert google.com" so that you can see what your modem's IP is?

The first line should show DumaOS.lan, the second line should have the IP of your modem, hopefully.

23 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

Could you open a command line and use the command "tracert google.com" so that you can see what your modem's IP is?

The first line should show DumaOS.lan, the second line should have the IP of your modem, hopefully.

These are the results.

tracert.png

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you do it when directly connected to the modem please?

What exactly should i try now? I tried 10.72.164.1 directly to the hub and nope still cant access to the Hub config. Im starting to think that my ISP changed the gateway. Default should be 192.168.1.1

That's the IP that showed? I think it might be best to contact your ISP to get access to the hub. We don't really know what we're working with which makes it hard to figure out what's causing mod NAT.

192.168.1.1 is the Hub's default gateway. Is there any other options to try if my ISP couldnt help?

• Administrators

If thats the source of the problem then no unfortunately if they've restricted access to it. Depending on the ISP you may be able to replace it with your own modem/hub. Enable UPnP on R1 as well just in case.

If thats the source of the problem then no unfortunately if they've restricted access to it. Depending on the ISP you may be able to replace it with your own modem/hub. Enable UPnP on R1 as well just in case.

Im gonna contact my ISP and ask information for the setup of the Hub. So, just in case im gonna turn ON my UPnP with the ports i previously added.