Update Delayed

Derlandes

All issues presented on Netduma R1 contain repetitive feedbacks here in the forum. Friends have already gathered all the information they need to come up with a solution, but they are long overdue when it comes to updates. He seems to have abandoned your project to devote himself to Netgegear projects. What seems to be happening.

• Netduma Staff
9 hours ago, Derlandes said:

All issues presented on Netduma R1 contain repetitive feedbacks here in the forum. Friends have already gathered all the information they need to come up with a solution, but they are long overdue when it comes to updates. He seems to have abandoned your project to devote himself to Netgegear projects. What seems to be happening.

Hi Derlandes - I can assure you that we aren't going to abandon any DumaOS powered router for the foreseeable future. There is a lot happening behind the scenes, and it will all make sense soon enough. We're currently in a heavy development period, and all platforms will soon see the benefits :)

5 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

Oi Derlandes - Posso garantir que não vamos abandonar nenhum roteador com DumaOS no futuro previsível. Há muita coisa acontecendo nos bastidores, e tudo fará sentido em breve. Estamos atualmente em um período de desenvolvimento pesado e todas as plataformas logo verão os benefícios:)

I feel happy to know that. But I hope it will be soon. Could you add queuing options like fq_codel and especially Cake?

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, Derlandes said:

I feel happy to know that. But I hope it will be soon. Could you add queuing options like fq_codel and especially Cake?

I know a few people have asked for this, it's an interesting suggestion and is already on our list of suggestions. We're revising a bunch of things including QoS for future updates. I hope it'll be soon too but it should be worth the wait :)