Apex Legends Geo Filter Doesn't Work in Brazil

Hi Guys !

I need a solution for the Apex Legends - geofilter in Brazil, the geo filter doesn't work and the servers aren't in the whitelist, we have got a lot of trouble with R1 and X500.

I'm thinking to have my money back !

Apex Legends ID SERVER: Ping 10 ms Host Type    Dedicated ID    aa239762c049c2c7
Domain Name    98.73.199.35.bc.googleusercontent.com

Appears Such as a peer, Is that right?

Ping 10 ms
Host Type Dedicated
ID aa239762c049c2c7
Domain Name 98.73.199.35.bc.googleusercontent.com

• Administrators

You've got your filter so small that it basically isn't doing anything. I would set it to at least 1000km and strict mode on, you can then put ping assist on about 50ms. Sometimes servers can be misclassified as peers but it doesn't affect the performance.

So, I did all you said to do and still not working ... see the image below! 

I honestly do not know what is going on, because I am doing what you asked me and correctly.

Still Not Working!

image.thumb.png.e4027a8ef0acc2cfc430222e610066cb.png

Here ... Those Three servers, I think one is in Texas, in NYC and others in Cali SF. I Can't Block ...

Many times to play I have to alternate between Filtering and Spectating Mode.

This server is at SP/Brazil • 
Ping    18 ms
Host Type    Dedicated
ID    803401ccd11f3e43
Domain Name    ec2-52-67-31-204.sa-east-1.compute.amazonaws.com

I Can't connect in there ... 

Help me PLZ

THX

image.thumb.png.0fc7b408f1420219ceceed05ab733814.png

image.thumb.png.9de7da89dbb639cc4f3f97d4b0eedc14.png

image.thumb.png.0da2ce78356c2cc896705ef08cfa7e2d.png

• Administrators

You're getting icons that indicate the filter isn't in filtering mode so that will definitely not allow you to get a Brazil server. Have you also selected the Brazil server from the main menu of the game?

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're getting icons that indicate the filter isn't in filtering mode so that will definitely not allow you to get a Brazil server. Have you also selected the Brazil server from the main menu of the game?

YES ! OF COURSE !

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That 3 ms game, does it actually play well? So looks like you might get it quite a bit more its mislocated the whole time?

Unfortunately no, when I connect in SP - Brazil the connection is still better. It seems to me that there is some kind of redirection! I can't explain ... In most cases, I play with 150MS of PING!

41 minutes ago, rlemonica said:

Unfortunately no, when I connect in SP - Brazil the connection is still better. It seems to me that there is some kind of redirection! I can't explain ... In most cases, I play with 150MS of PING!

I believe this may be the mistake ... of many South American players, the localization mistake because that makes no sense! How do I drop the server in the USA with Ping 3MS? Geographically this is impossible, because of my distance! Honestly, I do not know what kind of error may be occurring, already performed the factory reset. And I followed all the instructions requested. I have to keep switching between Filtering and Spec to play because in Filtering the result is 150 ms, not counting the times the game is reconnecting (Reconnecting 9, 8, and error Msg "Unable to Connect to EA Servers") and can't connect so I can play when filtering is on ...

• Administrators

Hard turn off the console, remove the device from the Geo-Filter completely and then flush the cloud in the Geo-Filter options. Add the device again with spectating mode, then boot the console and the game, then choose the Brazil server on the game itself. Where does it place you? If you still get that same server then you may be correct about the rerouting which likely isn't anything we can resolve.

This can often happen because the Geo-Filter blocks Authentication servers we have not yet whitelisted. Are you guys improving your Whitelist to include more authentication servers to minimize this issue? For now, I've just re-attempt to join the lobby. It does not work, every game I've to restart the game. And Reconnect all the time, see picture ... So the problem is not mine! is the White list auth server that not whitelisted ! and the specific locations of the server that in most part of time appears such as a peer! FIX THAT ...

aCbdm-S2PEeeGrcNUpDcroFtAsNYs2e5Mw.png

1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:

I'll let you know when the next cloud update goes out.

I'll appreciate that! Please ALEX help us! and THANKS for your attention! As a customer, I hope never again have to listen those words again: "Where does it place you? If you still get that same server then you may be correct about the rerouting which likely isn't anything we can resolve." this is not correct! 
I told for you guys that we in South America We have a lot of problems, I'm not layman in the use of the R1 or XR500, such as the server positions, and the auth server connections lock. So we need a FIX. Once more thx for your attention!