duma os problem

Pwhirl101

im not sure whats going on but i have duma os and evertime i game on pc duma os freezes then my game lags big time. then the duma os interfaces changes. ive never seen this b4 . ill attach a pic. ive rebooted router. ive reinstal duma os. i upgraded to a ssd drive so im thinking maybe that is causing some type of problem but dont know what. duma os works fine then i start a game it freezes. i have 3 monitors so took pic of all 3 lolnet_duma.thumb.png.f41c8d4a91b5030e89fd9ddf951455c3.png

• Administrators

Usually if the page looks like that it indicates it hasn't loaded some aspects from the interface correctly, this could be due to extensions on your browser for example, do you see this happening when using an incognito browser/private window?

• Administrators

It might be that it just didn't finish a connection that is required when gaming, what are your bandwidth speeds? Are you using QoS? 

You can select to open an incognito/private window on Firefox, does that resolve the issue at all?

Sometimes browser extensions will block necessary elements on the router interface. Using a private/incognito window in your browser will bypass these extensions.

The other option would be to add an exception for your router's IP in the extensions. For example, tell AdBlock/uBlock not to block anything on "192.168.88.1" or "routerlogin.net" or whatever address you use to access your router. Any extensions that block scripts should also be disabled.