Xbox not able to connect on XR700

I am having a weird issue that after awhile without rebooting the router my Xbox will not be able to connect some times.. Never experienced this on the XR500. A reboot of console and router resolves the issue, but slightly annoying

7 hours ago, Bdotson5 said:

I am having a weird issue that after awhile without rebooting the router my Xbox will not be able to connect some times.. Never experienced this on the XR500. A reboot of console and router resolves the issue, but slightly annoying

Have you tried assigning the xbox a static ip address on the router? You can do that under the LAN section of the dumaOS firmware.

50 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When this happens is the console added to the Geo-Filter at all? If so do you see anything blocked on the map? Do you experience it with spectating mode on?

My console is always in the geofilter. It has a static IP assigned and it’s hardwired to the router. When this happens the console won’t even DHCP. Therefore it won’t even connect to Xbox Live. Some times it won’t show in topology view at all. I first suspected an issue with my cat7 patch cord. Replaced that and still had an issue. Only thing that fixes it is rebooting the router, which kicks everything offline

6 hours ago, BIG__DOG said:

Have you tried assigning the xbox a static ip address on the router? You can do that under the LAN section of the dumaOS firmware.

Yes I have it static IP, that way my port forwarding that I’ve set up works