Speed drops during test...

SM961

46 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I can't see it in your pictures, do you see the same with speedtest.net? Were any other devices pulling bandwidth when you were testing?

Yes, it's the same on both speed tests sites. The speed test starts fine then the speed will drop to about 30 Mbps and then will go back up to 100 Mbps.

61604249_2372757342818679_5541062154678960128_o (1).jpg

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Oh I see, that is normal. Speed tests are based on averages, it won't run at 100 the entire time, it will go above and below and average out to 100.

Is this why I buffer a lot when I'm watching a movie?

14 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

You'll only buffer a lot during a movie if your connection speed changes during the stream.

This is the biggest problem that I have right now even at 70/70 will buffer even more so I keep At 99/99. I don't understand why 100 Mbps will make my stream buffer. Will more speed fix this buffering?

So when you say buffering, you mean the movie pausing and loading? The only reason I could think this was happening on such a fast connection would be if your speed kept fluctuating. Have you tried using PingPlotter and seeing if your ping is stable?

Yes, it pauses and then loading again then it plays for a few minutes and continue pausing and loading. I still don't know how to use PingPlotter. 

14 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

Oh sorry I didn't realise we'd asked before.

What device are you connecting from? Do you have access to a PC or just a phone?

I'm connected to my phone right now.