Port Forwarding over HybridHPN

It would be really great if you guys could implement Port FOrwarding while using Hybrid VPN. I know not all providers offer this but for the ones that do it would allow for full functionality (the reason I picked the provider I did was for Port Forwarding). Maybe have it as a section within the Hybrid VPN or some how incorporate it in the PortForwarding section already for a tick box (allow over VPN or only allow when using VPN selector). Just a thought since it's impossible to utilize this feature from the VPN provider and use the existing hardware/hybrid vpn

For reference this is what I am looking to achieve 

https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/9270-how-to-forward-ports-in-dd-wrt-tomato-with-iptables/

Was looking for this very feature myself, would be really good if it would be implemented in the next update :)

In the meantime, I'm using a second router connected to the VPN behind the netduma, to which it's all ready for the duma to operate with ports opened. hope this helps someone out

• 1 year later...

Port Forwarding to my device behind the VPN was actually the reason to buy the XR500. The bigger issue is that the kill switch feature seams to not work.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, NTR said:

Port Forwarding to my device behind the VPN was actually the reason to buy the XR500. The bigger issue is that the kill switch feature seams to not work.

I've replied to your topic.