Porque pasa esto? Geo Filter

Tua PR

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you just deny this server or just turn off ping assist?

Both. I denied access to European server and also ping assist was 0

Ambos. Bloquee el servidor europeo y puse en 0 el ping assist

Ping assisted servers shouldn't be appearing if you've got ping assist turned off. Did you turn ping assist off just before taking this screenshot, or was it turned off a while ago?

On 5/24/2019 at 6:10 AM, Netduma Alex said:

Ping assisted servers shouldn't be appearing if you've got ping assist turned off. Did you turn ping assist off just before taking this screenshot, or was it turned off a while ago?

Eso esta pasando desde que empece a jugar Apex Legends.

Vivo en Puerto Rico, el caribe. Low Population.  Los servers mas cercanos son Virginia USA o Brazil. Que settings me recomiendan para jugar Destiny, Apex Legends y los COD al mejor ping posible? Solo consigo juegos de 80ms - 160ms

Unfortunately there's not much you can do to reduce that ping. The only thing you could try is to set your location to the middle of the ocean, make your radius tiny, and then use ping assist to choose your desired minimum ping.

If you can't get a server, you'll have to keep increasing the ping assist until you get one. Maybe set it around 80ms.

The only other thing you could try is using QoS to reduce any traffic within your local network. This would guarantee you get the best connection possible. Unfortunately the best connection possible might actually be quite slow if the servers are far away.

• 3 months later...
On 5/28/2019 at 7:11 AM, Netduma Alex said:

Unfortunately there's not much you can do to reduce that ping. The only thing you could try is to set your location to the middle of the ocean, make your radius tiny, and then use ping assist to choose your desired minimum ping.

If you can't get a server, you'll have to keep increasing the ping assist until you get one. Maybe set it around 80ms.

The only other thing you could try is using QoS to reduce any traffic within your local network. This would guarantee you get the best connection possible. Unfortunately the best connection possible might actually be quite slow if the servers are far away.

Ok. Intenté ese setup pero no me deja conectarme a juegos con dedicate servers, como por ejemplo Apex Legends. 

Que me aconseja en esa parte?

PS. Compre hace poco la XR500. Tengo un R1. Decidí quedarme con la R1 ya que realmente no vi diferencias,  a parte del WiFi. 

Pregunta,  yo uso 2 Xbox One X  al mismo tiempo en mi casa, la R1 puede manejar ambas conexiones? 

1 hour ago, Tua PR said:

Question, I use 2 Xbox One X at the same time in my house, can R1 handle both connections? 

The R1 can handle both connections, but you can only manually forward ports to one console at a time.

1 hour ago, Tua PR said:

Okay. I tried that setup but it doesn't let me connect to games with dedicated servers, such as Apex Legends. 

What do you advise me on that part?

Okay, i'd recommend opening Apex Legends and with the Geo-Filter in Spectating mode. While sitting in the main menu, you should only have one server on the map. Put your Geo-Filter radius around that one server on the map, and leave your Ping Assist settings where they were before. Now go back into filtering mode.