Two stage buffer bloat

It would be great if I could have two settings for Anti-Bufferbloat, for example:

Set bufferbloat at 90% for Always just to smooth out day to day a little bit without too much of a hit on bandwidth. But at the same time have a setting of 70% for when high priority traffic detected.

So normal operation 90% then when gaming is detected it goes to 70% for more aggressive anti-lag. 

Also, it would be cool if some big arse RGB customisable Led's kicked in on R1 when high priority gaming was detected!!

You can kind of do this already just by.

doing a speedtest.

then instead of typing in your bandwidth value as say e.g 100mbps down 10mbps up.

Reduce the outcome by 15% (85-8.5)

This will give you better buffer bloat overall for every day usage

Then set a custom setting for traffic prioritization to say ports 3074-3076 udp/tcp for e.g cod

Hope it helps

Screenshot_20190517-161124_Gallery.jpg

1 hour ago, green1234 said:

It would be great if I could have two settings for Anti-Bufferbloat, for example:

Set bufferbloat at 90% for Always just to smooth out day to day a little bit without too much of a hit on bandwidth. But at the same time have a setting of 70% for when high priority traffic detected.

So normal operation 90% then when gaming is detected it goes to 70% for more aggressive anti-lag. 

Also, it would be cool if some big arse RGB customisable Led's kicked in on R1 when high priority gaming was detected!!

This is a neat idea. I'll suggest it to the developers!