Does Netduma have an exclusive deal with Netgear?

Corbula

14 minutes ago, Corbula said:

As the title, does Netduma have an exclusive deal with Netgear? In the future will we see DumaOS on other hardware manufacturers or maybe there own? 

Netduma have a partnership deal with netgear. They have just released the XR300 and the dumaOS is also available on their own R1 router. Hopefully Netduma will release a newer router of their own 1 day!

6 minutes ago, BIG__DOG said:

They have just released the XR300 and the dumaOS is also available on their own R1 router. Hopefully Netduma will release a newer router of their own 1 day!

Hope so. Had my R1 a couple of years now, hope it'll last a couple more and since I wasn't impressed by the XR500, I look forward to there being an R2 one day in the near future.

13 minutes ago, BIG__DOG said:

Netduma have a partnership deal with netgear. They have just released the XR300 and the dumaOS is also available on their own R1 router. Hopefully Netduma will release a newer router of their own 1 day!

Thanks. I'm aware they have some partnership with Netgear with the routers like the xr300 that have been realised. I have the R1 myself and have for a number of years. 

I was wondering if it was an exclusive deal or will we see it on the likes of Tp-link and such. Like N3CR0 I would much rather they do there own R2 though. 

5 hours ago, Corbula said:

Thanks. I'm aware they have some partnership with Netgear with the routers like the xr300 that have been realised. I have the R1 myself and have for a number of years. 

I was wondering if it was an exclusive deal or will we see it on the likes of Tp-link and such. Like N3CR0 I would much rather they do there own R2 though. 

It is an exclusive deal.