optional hosting?

Hi,

I was wondering whether it was technically feasible to introduce the option to decide whether to always be the host, or on the contrary, to only enter games where you are not the host? 

thanks!

Hi,

I was wondering whether it was technically feasible to introduce the option to decide whether to always be the host, or on the contrary, to only enter games where you are not the host?

thanks!

It's not something the netduma team would consider adding. It's network manipulation at extreme and would draw unwelcome attention from game devs etc.

I second what Buds have sad.

One of the reasons or one of the better way for Hackers and Cheaters is to use software that will force host on his already moderate and hacked lobby he created.

To answer trolling´s question, I find that when I am host many players in my game have bad pings to me because of my remote location and it ruins the whole game with impossible lag. Only rarely when I am host all players have good pings and the game is decent. So I rather choose not to be host and connect to someone I have good ping to and might be in a more favourable location.

Archived